Sunday, January 31, 2010

I am the luckiest girl in the world!

I feel like the luckiest girl in the world! I have the most amazing family and friends in the world. I wanted to share with everyone how thankful and blessed I feel to have these amazing and supportive people in my life.

I just want to say how thankful I am for my Parents and my Grandparents. They have taught me that with hard work, sacrifice and determination there is nothing in life that I can not accomplish. They have been there for me every step of the way supporting my dream of starting 512 CrossFit. No matter how hard times get they are always there for me. I love my parents and Grandparents so much, and I thank God for them everyday!

I also wanted to say how thankful I am for my wonderful friends. God has truly blessed me by bringing these people into my life. I am so thankful that I get to spend everyday with these guys. My friends are the most motivating, supportive and positive influences in my life. Everyday they push me to strive to be a better person. They never allow me to be complacent in life. It is a wonderful feeling to have people in my life who share the same goals and dreams that I do.

I AM THE LUCKIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment