Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 10 of my Paleo challenge!

I have made it successfully to day 10 of my paleo challenge. I have to admit this weekend was really tough for me. It was my best friend's birthday celebration. The plan was to go to dinner and then a bar afterwards. Making through the party was the hardest thing I have have had to do mentally in a long time. Let me tell you it really sucks to be the one at the party not eating or drinking along side all of your friends. Especially when one of your friends orders a plate of hamburgers and fries which happens to be your favorite junk food.

Even know the temptations was certainly there, I did not give into them. I took my own bottle of water to the bar to sip on all night and snacked on the raw almonds and dried fruit I brought in my purse. Luckily all my friends are very supportive of my challenge and did not try to pressure me into going off track even for one night.

Like I said in my last blog. A good support system for accountability is the key to getting to your goals. If you can surround yourself with a community of supportive like minded people like I have at 512 CrossFit you can achieve anything you put your mind to.

No comments:

Post a Comment