Thursday, December 10, 2009

Today will be a great day!

Today is an exciting day. I woke up this and stopped off at the gas station for a cup of coffee. This is daily routine at 6AM when I am on my way to Westlake for my first training appointment of the day. When I walked up to the counter I found a $5 bill on the floor. I asked around to try and get it back to it's owner, but no one claimed it, so now I have an extra $5 in my pocket. What a great way to start my morning. Today will be a great day!

Today the 512 CrossFit Coach's and I will tackel the WOD "Mary". That is AMRAP in 20 minutes of 5 pull ups, 10 push ups and 15 squats. My goal is to get 14 rounds or more in 20 minutes... Wish me luck!!!

The last thing on my mind today is that I want to say how greatful I am to have the life I have. I get to wake up every day in a warm apartment that is all my own. I get to go to work at 512 CrossFit and enjoy the company of great friends while doing what I love. And I have an amzing family supporting me through my journey of making my dreams come true... It doesn't get any better than this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment