Saturday, April 3, 2010

24 Day Challenge!

At CrossFit ATX we are inviting everyone to do our 24 Day Challenge through Advocare to jump start you weight loss for the summer. It is time to get ready for pool and beach season. We are havign a nutritional seminar on April 13th at 7:30 pm at the CrossFit ATX gym. We invite everyone to come out and learn more about the right combination of nutrition, exercise and supplementation to get you the results you want.

'A study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA), funded by Weight Watchers, found people who followed the Weight watchers Points program for two years LOST AN AVERAGE OF 6 POUNDS'....Advocare 24 Day Challenge, over 40 participants so far, average weight loss over 13 Lbs and 3% body fat.

I am pumped! I already recieved my Advocare products and have my meal plan prepared. I am ready to take off an extra 4% body fat in the next 24 days who is ready to transform their bodies with me?

Who's ready to get started?

No comments:

Post a Comment